IPL skin and facial rejuvenation is a non-surgical treatment using light energy. IPL is a safe, non-invasive and extremely effective way of treating a wide variety skin conditions. At Corpo Bella we strive to provide the best IPL skin rejuvenation Perth has to offer.
IPL Photo Rejuvenation Perth
Specific wavelengths of light are utilised which are absorbed into melanin (the dark, pigmented areas in your skin) and haemoglobin (the red colour in your blood vessels).
How many sessions will be required?
This all depends on the condition and the area being treated and will be decided at the time of your consultation. For treatment of pigmentation, generally 2 or 3 treatments at 2-4 weekly intervals is required for best results.
Vascular concerns may require 3-10 treatments to be successful. These can be spaced 1-2 weeks apart. Please note that some capillaries are very stubborn and won’t readily respond to IPL. Diathermy is a good alternative.
What conditions can be treated?
- Pigmented lesions such as freckles, sunspots, age spots and general pigmentation
- Facial vascular lesions (spider veins/superficial capillaries and red spots)
- Facial flushing/redness, Rosacea (the vascular component only)
- Poikiloderma of Civette (a combination of redness and pigmentation to the neck and/or décolletage)
- Uneven/mottled complexion
- Sun damaged skin
- General refresh/rejuvenation
IPL photo rejuvenation contraindications:
- Recent sunburn
- Poor use of adequate sun protection
- Fake tan applied less than 10 days prior
- Roaccutane use less than six months prior
- Use of medication or creams which cause light sensitivity
- Raised lesions
NOTE: IPL will not treat “Dermal Pigment” too deep.
What is the down time?
Immediately post treatment there may be a stinging or mild sunburn-like sensation and this can be relieved with cold compresses or ice packs if required.
Your skin may be pink for between 1–12 hours. Any pigmented areas or lesions will temporarily turn darker then either lighten or completely flake off.
This can be expected to take between 5–10 days following treatment.
Please keep skin well moisturised during this time.
Vascular lesions may disappear immediately or fade over time.
Protect skin from the sun by wearing a broad brimmed hat and SPF 30+.
IPL Price List
|Hands and Lower Arms||$160.00|
|Full Arm and Hands||$180.00|