Medical skin needling (also known as Percutaneous Collagen Induction) induces the increased production of collagen by the skin, facilitating natural repair and growth. Medical skin needling is a revolutionary way to stimulate normal collagen production for smoothing the skin and treating fine wrinkles.
The procedure consists of a series of six needling sessions carried out at intervals ranging from one week to one month.
Principle of Medical Skin Needling
Medical skin needling causes microscopic breaks in the blood vessels immediately below the surface layer of the skin (epidermis). This action releases blood platelets that are responsible for blood clotting when, for example, a blood vessel has been opened. The blood platelets release a series of growth factors that promote the production of collagen, elastin, growth factors and other substances. In turn, collagen and elastin help to tighten and smooth the skin.
We offer at the end of the treatment an infusion using Vitamin A (the skin vitamin) and antioxidants to strengthen, thicken and revitalise the skin. (Suitable for those starting on the Environ skin care treatment system).
- Fine lines and wrinkles are softened
- Skin is thickened, tightened and elasticity restored
- Acne scarring and minor scarring is reduced
- Pigmentation marks are lightened
- Stretch marks are improved
- The disappearance of dilated blood vessels is encouraged
- A natural response is induced
- Healing period is minimal
- Process is suited to all skin types (including laser-resurfaced skin)
- No permanent damage is caused
- Safely repeatable for maximum results
- No sun-sensitivity is induced
- All areas of the face, neck and body can be treated
|Single Treatment with Anaesthetic||$240.00|
|Series of 6 Treatments with Anaesthetic||$210.00 ea.|