If you feel like pampering yourself, try beauty and dermal therapy treatments. There are long-established clinics you can make appointments with for treatment that’s cost-effective and affordable.
Whether it’s one of the following you fancy, you can’t beat using professional beauticians and dermatologists:
- IPL (intense pulsed light) hair removal
- IPL skin rejuvenation
- Medical skin needling
- Lash and eyebrow tinting
- Spray tanning
There’s even permanent hair removal treatments that is painless which will leave your body feeling soft and smooth.
Got a Special Occasion Coming Up?
For a really special occasion such as a wedding, engagement party or birthday, think about treating yourself to a spray tan or facial. A spray tan made from botanical herb extracts produces a gorgeous all-over bronze colour. This usually takes just ten minutes resulting in a real healthy glow.
There’s a huge range of facial treatments too. Opt for:
- A vitamin A and antioxidant infusion — perfect for delicate or sensitive skins.
- A moisturising restorative facial — this facial thickens, revitalises and strengthens the skin.
- An intense Retinol treatment — ideal to treat wrinkles, fine lines and sun damage, slows down the ageing process too!
- Chemical peel treatments — facial peels can be used to treat fine lines, dehydration and acne leaving your skin clear, smooth and soft.
Make an appointment with Corpo Bella Beauty & Dermal Therapies Clinic so you look and feel good no matter what the occasion is.
Unusual Treatments Available
For something a little different how about booking up for one of many unusual beauty treatments? Cosmetic injectables for instance offer wrinkle relaxers. A small dose of relaxer is injected in the frown muscles which, after five to ten minutes, soften and reduce. This is a pain free treatment too.
Dermal fillers can help revitalise facial features and:
- Soften lines and wrinkles
- Restore facial balance
- Enhance facial volume and restore facial contours
- Give fullness to the lips
MicroHydrabrasion with Vitamin Infusion and Clycolic Peel is an exfoliator which treats the upper layers of the skin. It stimulates the growth of collagen in the lower layers to treat acne, sun damage, uneven skin tone and gives a smooth finish to the skin.
Dermal therapy clinics employ professional staff who offer some of the best beauty services around, so get in touch soon. You can make an online booking for an instant appointment which is definitely good news.
Look Younger, Be Happy
If you’ve got problem skin and want to know more about dermal therapy clinics, read the many testimonials left by previous clients. With comments like these, you can rest assured you’re in good hands:
- Thank you for a brilliant service!
- My skin is so soft and smooth, incredible.
- A friendly, caring and relaxed atmosphere in the clinic, made me feel good.
People who wish to look younger and feel happy with themselves can benefit enormously from electrolysis hair removal and diathermy.